The following prompts will help you with this process.
The way you present your reflections is up to you- you may like to create a video, record audio, tell a story, write a blog post, make a Glog, the choice is yours!
I can't wait to see what you come with!
Understanding the Challenge
• Explain the big idea, essential question, and the challenge.
• Why is this important to you and your community?
• Who does the challenge impact?
• What were the most valuable guiding questions?
• What kinds of surprises did you encounter during your research?
• What resources were the most valuable?
• Describe the process your team went through to come to your solution.
• What things did you try that didn’t seem to work?
• Why do you think your solution will make a difference?
Executing the Solution
• How did you put your solution into action?
• How did you measure its effectiveness?
• What obstacles did you face during this process?
• What challenges did you face working as a team?
• How did your group utilize individual talents?
• What have you learned about collaboration?
Review of Your Work
• Could you have solved this challenge differently?
• What would you do differently if you were to take on this challenge again?
• What is one thing you learned that you will never forget?
• What did you learn during this process that you didn’t know before?
• How can you apply this process and/or your solution to other similar challenges
in the world today?
• What skills did you learn that apply to other areas of your learning?